Sunday, September 26, 2010

WHY?

First of all, I swore I would never have a blog because I really don't like the word BLOG. It sounds like a nasty body fluid or something mean you would do to someone else. But, it was the easiest way for me to keep track of the effort I am making in fixing dinner. It's a dreaded task everyday to come up with something to fix for dinner. The good part about it is I love to cook and I love to take care of my family, so it always is rewarding when they are fed and have enjoyed the meal. Then the even more dreaded task arises.....DISHES! That's what my husband is for, right?

After being asked, "What's for dinner?", the best words for a mom to hear are, "I love this dinner." So, here we go on our dinner adventure. I am going to post 4 dinner ideas every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment